Our medical office is staffed with three full-time, certified school nurses who are dedicated to providing quality healthcare to our students so that they stay healthy and remain in school.
These services include:
- administering medications
- performing nursing care procedures that are necessary during school hours
- facilitating communication between home, school and healthcare providers to assist families in meeting their children’s healthcare needs
- conducting annual health screenings
- teaching students about their health problems
- providing first aid